A trip to Germany for a new caravan gave us the opportunity to determine the fuel consumption for a minibus outside the city.
The fuel consumption of GMC Savana outside the city without a trailer is 12.8 liters per 100 km (with active driving)
The fuel consumption of GMC Savana outside the city with a large camper is 18.9 liters per 100 km (with active driving), it is assumed that if it is a small 4-seater camper, then the consumption will be about 15 liters per 100 km with a quiet driving.
Family travel experience shows that a family with 2 small children 3 and 1 years old is much more comfortable in the GMC Savana 2003 than, say, in the Toyota Land cruiser 150 2017.
Soft comfortable interior, excellent noise isolation, smooth bridging make traveling by bus safe and calm.
Comfort features include:
- automatic transmission,
- 7 places,
- the ability to watch TV by children with or without headphones,
- the presence of a refrigerator in the cabin, the ability to warm up the kettle to make a mixture for children while eating
- creation of separate climatic zones between the driver and the passengers of the cabin
- ISOFIX attachments for child seats
- the ability to use a baby potty
- spacious interior with independent lighting for each passenger
- roomy trunk for bags and baby carriages.
Use the opportunity for a comfortable travel with children!